Play Your MIDI files from an SD Memory Card.
Files can be arranged in folders.
PLAY - PAUSE - STOP controls
Increase or Decrease Tempo
Power from battery or Optional wall power supply
Panel mount or Portable Case Unit
Photo shown with optional wall power supply.
Manufactured in the U.S. Using German Technology
Price just for the reader $325.00 + $10.00 S/H
Simplified version of the ReadeR,
Plays MIDI 0 files from SD memory card.
No record, no remote
Wall power supply.
UP- These two controls enable scrolling through files and folders
DOWN on the card. The screen displays file name, long names will
scroll. Second line on display shows number of files and
size. Folders are indicated by Buttons allow scrolling
through files while playing or fast search by holding the
respective button down.
LEFT- Press “RIGHT” to enter a folder, “LEFT” to exit a folder.
RIGHT Once a folder is selected, the display will show “..”
Pressing Up or Down will scroll within the folder.
PLAY Press one time to start playing the displayed file. The file
size is replaced by the playing time. Press again to pause.
Press again to continue. “S” (speed) Tempo can be raised
or lowered while playing with the LEFT or RIGHT buttons.
STOP Press “STOP” to terminate playing a file, or to exit the Menu
Stopping during playing, returns to beginning of song.
UP + Pressing “UP” and “DOWN” together will enter the options
DOWN menu. Up or Down scroll through the options, Left and Right
scroll within the option. Pressing “STOP” will close the menu
and save the changes.
1. Drum Default setting is channel 10. Change using Left or Right.
2. Lyrics Displays on the screen any lyrics in the MIDI file (Karaoke)
Option 1) enables, 2) disables, Change with Left or Right
Default is: Enabled.
3. Channel Select the channel to mute using “Right”. Enter “X” with the
“Left” button. Default is all channels enabled.
4. Repeat Select the option with “LEFT” or “RIGHT”
0) Play Single file then Stop
1) Play Single file repeatedly until stopped
2) Play all files in a directory then stop. Some versions
have next-wait that stops after every song. The cue
moves to the next song in the directory, then goes into
3) Play all files in a directory repeatedly till stopped
4) Play random files till stopped
5. Manual Not used.
6. Track Suggested to be left at “0” this puts a delay between files
Delay when playing.
7. External Select option with “LEFT” or “RIGHT”
Control 0) No external input (crank shaft speed sensor)
1) Crankshaft pulse input
2) Tempo follows crank speed
3) Proportional speed control
8. Ext. BPM Default setting is 60 pulses per minute.
9. Min BPM Minimum speed of pulses that are read, default is 20
10. Lead Pulse Number of crankshaft counts before song starts playing
Notes: Name brand SD Memory cards work best.
Cards have to be formatted with FAT (FAT 16) Card Error message is
usually a formatting error.
Files have to be in General MIDI 0. There are some free and paid
programs that will convert type 1 files to type 0.
Cards from 32 Mb. To 2 Gb. Usually work. We have tested both
full size SD cards, micro and mini size cards. A very few do not
It is my suggestion to put your favorite files on a card, without the
directory structure. The software will recognize 255 files in 255
directories but it gets confusing both trying to get into the
separate directories then up and down to fine a particular file.
Hours of music will fit on one card.
Plug in wall power supply
Two wire cord for battery power
SD Memory cards
Built in the U.S.A.
Custom units made to order.
Options include other display types, MIDI IN socket for recording,
Battery compartment and 9v battery clip. (with lighted display,
operating time is very limited.)
Section #2 Modular Magnet Driver
Photo shows one controller module with one magnet driver board.
Each magnet driver board will support 32 notes. Additional driver
boards can be plugged together to get up to 128 outputs.
All notes are field programmable to any note on any channel.
Price $50.00 ea + $10.00 S/H
Section #3 Control Board MIDI IN Price $58.50 ea + $10.00 S/H
Section #4 SD-MIDI READER WALL POWER SUPPLY $16.00 ea + $10.00 S/H